Howard Air is proud to employ NATE certified installers who meet the highest standards in our industry. We go above and beyond to work within your schedule and deliver complete satisfaction. If you’re considering a new AC unit in Phoenix, look to Howard Air for exceptional service.
A new air conditioner can be an excellent investment for any property. New AC units can reduce electricity bills, perform reliably for years, and create great indoor air quality. It’s important to trust the best air conditioning company in Phoenix. We are available to make sure you get dependable work and equipment the first time. Howard Air has been creating comfort and trust since 1977 throughout the Phoenix Metro Area.
Top Four Reasons to Get a New Air Conditioner
It can be tempting to put off a new air conditioner in an attempt to save money, but upgrading to a new system now can help you save in the long run. Here are the top four reasons to upgrade an HVAC unit:
1. Reliability – It’s more cost effective to get a new unit than to get work done on failing equipment constantly.
2. Energy Efficiency – A new system can make your home more environmentally friendly, and this saves you a bundle on energy bills.
3. Operating Costs – A new unit gives homeowners peace of mind that there are no lurking costs that will come up unexpectedly.
4. Comfort – A new system leads to better dehumidification, better air filtration, and more consistent temperature throughout your home.
Benefits of a New Air Conditioner
Installing a New Air Conditioner can offer many great benefits. Newer AC Technology can provide your home with higher cooling efficiency, which will save money on energy bills. Here are just a few of the reasons a new AC installation will be your best bet:
• Reduced Energy Bills – New AC units are extremely efficient, and may require less energy than your old unit even if you get repairs. This reduces your carbon footprint, keeps your house cooler, and saves you money on monthly utility bills. The long-term savings more than make up for the initial cost.
• Quiet and Dependable – A new AC system will run with minimal noise, so replacement is a great option if your current unit is noisy. All of our units are built to last and we offer a 2-year performance guarantee and 1-year major parts guarantee on all new installations.
• Improved Air Quality – A new AC unit will make sure the air in your home is as clean as it is cool. New HVAC equipment can reduce humidity and moisture, so there is less of a chance of mildew, pollen, mold and other airborne allergens in your home. A new unit will also filter stale air to keep your home feeling fresh.
• Equipment is properly sized
• Refrigerant level
• Duct static pressure
• Mechanical parts
• Ductwork and metal fittings properly sealed
• Thermostat (control) calibration
Howard Air installs Carrier products, but we perform repairs, maintenance, and service for all HVAC brands. Our expert technicians are regularly receiving new training to ensure superior quality service. We stay up to date on industry standards and all the latest technology to make sure we earn the trust our customers have in us. Our heating and cooling knowledge extend to all of the following areas:
• Duct design
• Mold and odor elimination
• General upgrades to your HVAC system
• Home automation & monitoring
• Indoor air quality
The successful installation of your AC unit is crucial for the general health and lifespan of your system. The installation day is the most important day of your HVAC system’s life, which is why APS and SRP both conduct random inspections for their preferred contractors. These tests look for verification of model numbers, airflow checks, and proper refrigerant charge. Howard Air has been awarded an APS Top 10 Contractor Award four years in a row and also has an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.