- AZ’s #1 HVAC Company on Angie’s List
- APS Top 10 Contractors
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Available 24/7
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Special Financing Available
Phoenix HVAC Unit Installation Company
Howard Air GUARANTEES superior quality and a superior product, in any project that we do. We know how important it is to stay comfortable when the desert temperatures are at their highest or lowest. That is why, when it comes time to replace your heating and cooling equipment, Howard Air strives to make it as convenient as possible for you. We offer free onsite appraisals and a flexible install schedule. Howard Air will also take care of registering your equipment, file all the warranty paperwork, and provide flexible payment plans. We want this experience to be 100% worry free for you.
Howard Air will go “above and beyond” to make sure your needs are met. We want your home to be as energy efficient as possible. Our professionals will evaluate the “envelope” of your home. We will look to see if there are possible energy losses through your windows, doors, and attic due to poor insulation and recommend options that will guarantee that both your system and home will be more energy efficient.
At Howard Air, we take pride in our work ethic. We understand that we are working in your HOME. We will take the utmost care of your space and valuables. To protect your flooring, our install professionals will wear booties, layout carpet runners and utilize plastic in our work area. For attic work, we will put down attic boards to protect your ceilings. Our goal is to ensure a smooth install as we diligently work to exceed your expectations.
- Reliability/Repairs. You as a homeowner are continually witnessing break downs with your equipment. It is a fact, the older your equipment is, the more likely it will break down. The last thing you want to worry about is your system breaking down in the peak of summer or when you have house guests.
- Energy Efficiency. The key to a having an efficient system is superior quality in equipment, materials, and installation. Did you know that a poor furnace install could account for 15% of energy loss? Your air conditioning system could account for as much as 27% energy loss when it is not performing at its peak state. Howard Air has the answer to your energy efficiency problems. Our install professionals are ready to assist you with any concerns you may have.
- Continual Costs. Constant maintenance and energy loss can become cumbersome to your pocketbook. By installing a new unit, you will notice savings from day one. Your system will come with a warranty, may be energy star qualified, and will meet environmental codes and requirements so you will not have to stress about the “unknowns”. We, at Howard Air, make your concerns and wishes are our top priority.
Because we are constantly learning, we are able to provide valuable insight to many concerns you may have. Howard Air has the knowledge and expertise for many heating and cooling applications. Some topics that may interest you are:
• Duct design
• Mold and odor reduction
• Upgrades to your unit
Please contact one of our friendly professionals if you have any questions regarding your heating and air conditioning system. We are available Monday –Saturday 5am to 6pm.
The most important day in your new system’s life is the day it is installed!
As a preferred contractor for APS and SRP we are subject to randomly selected for inspection. Inspections include; verification of the model numbers, check of the airflow, and refrigerant charge to ensure the system meets the program requirements. To date, Howard Air has not failed ONE single inspection. Click on link below to view a few of the latest letters of approval from SRP.
SRP Cool Cash™ Rebate Program