Howard Air is proud to employ NATE certified installers who meet the highest standards in our industry. We go above and beyond to work within your schedule and deliver complete satisfaction. If you’re considering a new AC unit in Phoenix, look to Howard Air for exceptional service.
Top Four Reasons to Get a New Air Conditioner
It can be tempting to put off a new air conditioner in an attempt to save money, but upgrading to a new system now can help you save in the long run. Here are the top three reasons to upgrade an HVAC unit:
1. Reliability – It’s more cost effective to get a new unit than to get work done on failing equipment constantly.
2. Energy Efficiency – A new system can make your home more environmentally friendly, and this saves you a bundle on energy bills.
3. Operating Costs – A new unit gives homeowners peace of mind that there are no lurking costs that will come up unexpectedly.
4. Comfort – A new system leads to better dehumidification, better air filtration, and a more consistent temperature throughout your home.
The most important decision you can make regarding the installation of your new AC system is who installs it. The quality of the installation will make or break the efficiency, performance and life expectancy of your HVAC system. Heating and air conditioning units should last an average of 17 years; improper care can reduce the lifespan. That’s why our skilled technicians return to your home to inspect our work after the installation and check all equipment and accessories to ensure your new system is working properly. Some of the important things we inspect include the following:
• Equipment is properly sized
• Refrigerant level
• Duct static pressure
• Mechanical parts
• Ductwork and metal fittings properly sealed
• Thermostat (control) calibration
Howard Air installs Carrier products, but we perform repairs, maintenance, and service for all HVAC brands. Our expert technicians are regularly receiving new training to ensure superior quality service. We stay up to date on industry standards and all the latest technology to make sure we earn the trust our customers have in us. Our heating and cooling knowledge extend to all of the following areas:
• Duct design
• Mold and odor elimination
• General upgrades to your HVAC system
• Home automation & monitoring
• Indoor air quality
The successful installation of your AC unit is crucial for the general health and lifespan of your system. The installation day is the most important day of your HVAC system’s life, which is why APS and SRP both conduct random inspections for their preferred contractors. These tests look for verification of model numbers, airflow checks, and proper refrigerant charge. Howard Air has been awarded an APS Top 10 Contractor Award four years in a row and also has an A+ with the Better Business Bureau.