Air Duct Cleaning can provide relief for people with allergies or more serious breathing problems in their Phoenix homes.
According to the EPA, the average home accumulates as much as 40 pounds of dust and particulates per year. Fortunately, a dust problem is easy to diagnose and easy to resolve.
Here are some signs you may need a duct cleaning:
- Is there an unusual amount of dust in your home?
- Have you noticed any unwanted odors?
- Do you see dust or black marks around your supply air registers?
- Do you or anyone in the home suffer from allergies or breathing issues?
Howard Air can provide solutions for cleaner, fresher air in your home.
What’s included with our Duct Cleaning:
- Connect HEPA filtered negative air machine to the homes duct (air distribution) system and remove all loose contaminants
- Remove and hand wash all supply and return air registers
- Utilize an airbrush to gently scrub the duct system to loosen and remove buildup
- Access indoor air handler and vacuum the interior cabinet to remove debris
- Access indoor evaporative coil and chemically clean with a ecofriendly nontoxic cleaner
- Clear primary and secondary drain pan removing any water or debris
- Flush primary and secondary drain lines to clear any potential blockage
- Disinfect system with an eco-friendly, non-toxic antimicrobial cleaner to remove and protect surfaces from mold, mildew and other odor causing bacteria’s.