We Look Forward to Helping You
Until we can personally meet we’d like to introduce ourselves. Click on your comfort specialist below to learn more about them.
What to Expect During your Appointment
- Please allow 90-120 minutes for the appointment
- Expect a call from your consultant when they are en route to your home
- Your consultant will wear shoe covers to protect your flooring
- We will conduct a full engineering analysis of your home and existing equipment
- Consultants use the latest technology to perform a manual j load calculation for proper equipment sizing
- Our consultant will inspect your duct system to ensure any issues are addressed
- We will provide you with a proposal detailing the entire scope of work complete
- Consultants are factory trained in the latest technologies and installation practices.
- All Howard Air employees are federally background checked and drug screened.
Heating or Air Conditioning System Not Working?
Let us keep you comfortable with our Exclusive Temp Comfort Guarantee
We promise to keep your existing air conditioning system working while we prepare for your installation. In the unlikely event we are unable to keep your air conditioning system working, your new system will be installed within 72 hours.
Interested in Financing?
Winner of APS Top Ren Qualified Contractor Award 4 Years in a Row
Arizona’s #1 Company on Angie’s List 10 Years in a Row
Accredited A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Please take a moment and watch this video to have a better understanding of what to expect at your appointment.
Just a few reasons to be proud of our reputation in the valley for over 30 years!