A/C & Heating Maintenance in Phoenix
- AZ’s #1 HVAC Company on Angie’s List
- APS Top 10 Contractors
- A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Available 24/7
- NATE Certified Technicians
- Special Financing Available
Howard Air is a proud recipient of an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and the #1 rated HVAC company on Angie’s List. This makes us an excellent choice for your Phoenix HVAC maintenance. Preventative HVAC maintenance will make your system run more efficiently, which saves you money on energy bills and helps guarantee clean air. It also prolongs the life of your system, saving you a lot of money in the long run by increasing the time before you need a full HVAC replacement.
Do It Yourself Spring HVAC Maintenance
Spring is a great opportunity to clean up your home as you get ready for summer. It’s also an ideal time to maintain your HVAC system. There are some things you can easily do yourself to take care of your heating and cooling this spring:
- Replace filters
- Visually inspect your system to look for damaged parts
- Check for leaks or condensation buildup
- Test your thermostat to ensure it is functioning perfectly to reach the desired temperature
- Place your hand over vents to check for good airflow
Do It Yourself Fall HVAC Maintenance
Breaking your HVAC preventative maintenance up into two seasons can make it easier to manage without getting overwhelmed. It’s also helpful to check on your system twice throughout the year, as some problems can manifest quickly. Here are some recommended actions for fall HVAC maintenance:
- Replace filters
- Make sure the system can supply heated air
- Ensure the thermostat can initiate heater startup
- Check drainage pans to make sure there is no standing water
Professional HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Even if you’re handy with tools and comfortable doing things yourself around the house, there are some tasks best handled by a professional. All of our expert technicians have received NATE certification, which is the highest rating possible in the HVAC industry. Our lifetime warranty, money back guarantee, and 24/7 service have helped us at Howard Air become APS Top 10 Contractors. Our professional technicians can complete perfect system diagnostics tests to keep up with all of the following:
- Check and replace belts and pulleys
- Inspect and clean coils
- Guarantee all electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts to prevent excessive wear and tear
- Check refrigerant charge, inspect for leaks, and restore charge if needed
- Inspect drain lines
- Verify fans, blowers, ignitians, and burners
- Test heat exchanger
- Perform thorough diagnosis of thermostat functionality
Need a Broken Air Conditioner or Furnace Repaired?
Properly Maintain Your HVAC Unit for Best Results
In order for your home to remain at your desired comfort level, regular maintenance must be carried out. By joining our bi-annual maintenance program, Howard Air will come out twice a year to ensure your units are ready for the upcoming season.
4 Reasons You Need to Maintain Your AC & Heater
1. Lifespan of Your HVAC
You could add to the lifespan of your unit. When a unit is running at its peak efficiency, the main components do not have to work as hard. This cuts down on the everyday wear and tear of your system. Our technicians will rejuvenate your system so that it performs to your expectations.
2. Save Money On Heating & Cooling
You could have a direct positive impact on your pocket book. It is a given that your utility bills can be lowered significantly, simply by keeping your systems clean and maintained. (It is also wise to verify that your duct work is designed properly to produce the most effective air flow.) Many times during routine maintenance, a simple, inexpensive repair can be completed which will reduce the number of significant and costly repairs that may occur as a consequence.
3. Peace of Mind
Our NATE certified technicians can determine if your system is low on refrigerant or if a component is failing. In the winter months, it is essential that the ignitor, heating element, and heat exchanger be inspected to ensure the heating unit is working properly. Heating equipment that has not been properly maintained can become a fire and carbon monoxide hazard. In many cases this could result in health risks or even death.
4. Validate Warranty
Many manufactures require a working history of the unit when submitting warranty claims. By building a portfolio of your maintenance, a warranty claim can be processed and approved more successfully.
Why Become a PMA Member?
- It is easy to lose track of time as we go about our busy everyday activities. Howard Air will send out friendly reminders when it is time to have a maintenance performed.
- You are now a priority member. Our PMA members receive priority service when a service call is scheduled.
- Enjoy 10% discounts on the cost of labor and repairs. (Optimum and Rejuvenation plans)
- Take advantage of a 5% discount on a system replacement- guaranteed!
Howard Air has maintenance plans to meet your needs. When determining which plan is right for you, think about the type of unit you have, the age of the unit, the location of the unit, and how much you use your system. Our goal is to custom fit the right plan for your unit. We want your system to give you the best performance possible. Below is a more detailed explanation of each plan. Remember, Howard Air is here to help if you have any questions!
Metro Phoenix Cities We Serve:
24-Hour Emergency AC Repair Service
We are here for you anytime; 24 hours a day. To have your air conditioner fixed after hours, weekends, or holidays, please click here to request our 24-hour emergency service.
Contact Howard Air
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to take your call. Reach out to us any time to schedule your preventative HVAC maintenance in Phoenix. Our skilled and certified technicians will increase your unit’s efficiency and give you peace of mind during any season.