Save $30 on Our 44 Point Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance!
Now Only $99 (Reg. $129)
Backed by our Exclusive
NO BREAKDOWN GUARANTEE
44 Point Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance
Our factory trained and NATE certified technicians will precisely tune your AC system back to factory specifications to ensure peak performance‚ efficiency‚ safety and warranty compliance. Yearly maintenance is recommended by the U.S. Department of Energy and local utility companies and required by your equipment manufacturer in order to keep your warranty valid.
Don’t be fooled by low-price maintenance offers that may be an invitation of a technician that “has” to find a repair; instead get your money’s worth with our comprehensive maintenance. Our AC and safety maintenance is a complete evaluation of your indoor and outdoor sections to include mechanical and electrical components with a thorough cleaning. Howard Air’s technicians are paid hourly NOT on commission and have NO incentive to suggest an unnecessary repair or service.
Falling in love with your home’s HVAC system is easy. There’s nothing like being able to relax in climate-controlled luxury no matter what the weather is like. To keep your home’s air-conditioning and heating system operating correctly, yearly maintenance is essential.
Timely maintenance and repairs improve your system’s energy efficiency and extend its lifespan. When is the best time to schedule HVAC maintenance? Right away! Guarantee peak HVAC performance while taking advantage of our incredible specials:
All Maintenance is Backed by our Exclusive NO BREAKDOWN GUARANTEE
We are so confident in our technicians that in the UNLIKELY event that your system should fail after completing maintenance and suggested repairs‚ Howard Air will return FREE of charge.
And don’t forget the peace of mind benefits that include:
• It ensures your system will be working when you need it
• Protected with a NO Breakdown Guarantee* all summer
• Your AC system will operate to manufacturer’s specifications and its peak efficiency, saving you more on energy bills
Home Comfort System Cool Cash Rebates
Despite your best efforts, the time can come when an older HVAC system needs replacing. No matter what the reason why you’re in the market for a new home comfort system, we’ve got some great news for you.
Right now, if you install select Carrier home comfort systems in your home, you can be eligible for amazing rebates of up to $1,650! That’s huge savings just for choosing to upgrade to a top-quality HVAC system.
The Ultimate Heating and Air-Conditioning Maintenance Special
Don’t settle for a quick once-over when it comes to maintenance. Your home comfort system deserves the phenomenal care of our famous 44-point HVAC maintenance inspection. For a limited time, you can obtain the best HVAC maintenance anywhere, at a special discount price of $99. This 44-point inspection considers every detail of your HVAC system, such as the following:
- Coil cleaning and inspection
- Refrigerant system check
- Refrigerant level adjustment if required
- Electrical system inspection
- Complete parts wear revision and lubrication
- Belt and pulley inspection and/or replacement
- Heat exchanger performance test
- In-depth revision of burners, ignition components, blowers, and fans
- Thermostat operating diagnostic
- Drain line check
- Filter replacement
Trustworthy Emergency Repairs
If your air-conditioning system stops working, or you start to notice strange noises or other signs that failure may be imminent, contact our professionals right away. We offer service you can trust:
- Knowledgeable technicians: Our service teams have extensive experience with repairs for all brands, including Carrier, Ruud, York, Goetti, and Rheem.
- State-of-the-art technology: Thanks to our diagnostic tech, we don’t have to waste time guessing what the problem is. Identifying issues quickly allows us to perform repairs in the shortest amount of time possible while maintaining the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
- Amazing reputation: There’s a reason we have a Better Business Bureau A+ rating and hold the top rating for Arizona on Angie’s List. We prioritize great service you can trust over all else, and our customers notice.
Professional Installation and Expert Advice
The perfect HVAC system for your home depends on a number of factors, such as total square feet, home construction materials, and system output. You don’t have to make any of these decisions alone. Our experts provide excellent recommendations to give your home the best results.
Professional installation is essential for warranty considerations, maximum energy savings, and optimal performance. Contact our heating and air-conditioning experts at Howard Air today to take advantage of these incredible specials paired with our signature customer service and experience.