DEAR VALUED CLIENT
As we all navigate the unprecedented, extraordinary and evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we want you to know that you always have been, and you always will be, our very top priority. Protecting our employees, clients, partners and vendors from the potential spread of Coronavirus COVID-19 is of paramount importance at Howard Air. We are monitoring the latest information and guidance from the Federal Government, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as local municipalities.
As an essential service provider, Howard Air will remain committed to staying open in order to service our client’s urgent needs unless otherwise mandated. As such, we want to share the many precautions we are taking for our clients, employees and partners safety.
The following measures have been implemented to reduce client and technician’s risk of exposure to COVID-19:
Upon scheduling and confirmation of any appointment, we ask to be informed if any of the following applies:
- If members of the household have any cold, flu, or respiratory symptoms.
- If any members of the household have been asked to self-quarantine due to possible COVID-19 exposure.
If any of the above criteria are met, it is our policy that we reschedule this appointment for a later date.
Here are some of the measures we have taken inside our facilities.
- Due to the nature of our services, our office staff does not have frequent face-to-face contact with clients.
- Our staff is practicing safe distancing (6’ minimum)
- Daily sanitization of workspaces, restrooms, trafficked areas, handles, doorknobs, etc.
- Washing hands regularly and upon entry or departure of our facilities
- We have cancelled any large group gatherings or meetings
- Both of Howard Air’s facilities have air purification systems to help reduce airborne viruses, allergens, mold and other harmful elements
- We are asking anyone presenting any symptoms of sickness to stay home
In many cases, access inside the home is necessary. Here are some of the measures we have taken while working in client’s homes.
- Our staff is practicing safe distancing (6’ minimum)
- We will work quickly inside the home and minimize interactions with clients
- Our field staff have reliable face masks and will wear them upon request or otherwise at their discretion
- We utilize new shoe covers in every home
- We wear surgical grade gloves inside the home
- Hand washing, sanitizing, and avoiding personal contact are all other measures in place
Due to the nature of our work, close interaction inside our clients homes can be easily avoidable. Often times the equipment we are servicing is located outside of the home, in an attic or interior closet.
We realize many are facing financial uncertainty or hardships. Howard Air is committed to working with our clients and have several zero percent financing options available. Financing offers are based on approved credit and vary based on purchase amount or package selection. Some restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
Please contact us at 602-953-2766 if you have any questions.
Sincerely — The Howard Air Team
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
JC was polite and knowledgeable. He was respectful and wore a mask and booties. I would use these services again. Kelly LaPorte, 5-star Google Review
Called back right away and scheduled an appointment same day, even though it was the hottest day this year and I'm sure they were really busy. They even came early. The tech Theron, wore a mask and stayed social distance. He was very good and a nice person too. Fixed air conditioning in about 30 min and I thought at a fair price. Will use them again.
Diego arrived on time, properly attired for the covid-19 pandemic and performed our annual review of both systems. No issues uncovered, both Trane units are working as expected.
Really appreciate the extra care to work safely with all the necessary Covid-19 PPE. Kent and Vincent did a wonderful job. Thank you!
Excellent, honest and prompt service. We’ve used them for 5+ years and will continue to do so. Chris Reeves was efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. Observed social distancing guidelines.
One of our old AC units finally quit in April. We decided to try a new hvac company and Howard Air was quick to respond. The sales rep, Scott, was professional and experienced— he designed a new system to meet our needs but the selling point was seeing the pictures of past installations. You don’t have to know much about hvac to see the quality work. What’s getting me to write a review is this: after signing on the new system , Erik, a Howard Air tech came to our home to repair our old unit just to make sure we were cool until the new system was installed in a couple weeks. At no additional cost to us. Erik was a true pro and got the old unit blowing cold air while ensuring to take precautions for our family during this Covid—19 mess.
Daniel was excellent. Used PPE, very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend...air con busted right before 100 degree days and he came out and got us going.
Just had Howard Air look at HVAC and I recommend them. Virus conscientious and informative!
Great technicians. Nice people to do business with. Very helpful. Sensitive to the COVID-19 situation. Glad I use Howard Air.
During this difficult times we were concerned about having people in the house. The entire team was very professional and addressed all our concerns. They did a great job installing the unit. The office, sales person and installation team were a real pleasure to work with. The price and warranty they offered was good. We interviewed 4 companies. Will definitely use them again because we have another unit that will probably need to be replaced in the near future.