Take $30 Off Our 44-Point Air Conditioning Maintenance
Home of the No Breakdown Guarantee
Our factory-trained and NATE-certified technicians will precisely tune your AC system back to factory specifications to ensure peak performance‚ efficiency‚ safety and warranty compliance.Yearly maintenance is recommended by the U.S. Department of Energy and local utility companies and required by your equipment manufacturer in order to keep your warranty valid.
Don’t be fooled by low-price maintenance offers that may be an invitation of a technician that “has” to find a repair; instead get your money’s worth with our comprehensive maintenance. Our AC and safety maintenance is a complete evaluation of your indoor and outdoor sections to include mechanical and electrical components with a thorough cleaning. Howard Air’s technicians are paid hourly NOT on commission and have NO incentive to suggest an unnecessary repair or service.
ALL MAINTENANCE IS BACKED BY OUR EXCLUSIVE NO BREAKDOWN GUARANTEE.
We are so confident in our technicians that in the unlikely event that your system should fail after completing maintenance and suggested repairs‚ Howard Air will return FREE of charge.
And don’t forget the peace of mind benefits that include:
– It ensures your system will be working when you need it.
– Protected with a NO Breakdown Guarantee* all spring/summer.
– Your AC system will operate to manufacturer’s specifications and its peak efficiency, saving you more on energy bills.
About Howard Air
- Winner of the APS top 10 contractor award 4 years in a row
- Arizona’s #1 company on Angie’s list 10 years in a row
- Accredited A+ member of the Better Business Bureau
- Family-owned and operated since 1977
- Age-based maintenance packages
- 24-hour emergency service
- Factory-trained technicians
- Service all major brands
- Fully stocked vehicles
- Valley wide service
I called Howard Air on the hottest day of 2014 in the morning and they had a tech at my house by 2:30 that same day. I cant remember what went wrong, but it was fixed and back on track within the hour.
To all AC owners out there in the valley, I just wanted to put out a great recommendation if you are looking for or are in desperate need of a new AC unit. GO TO HOWARD AIR!